Go

Blog

People"/ Lessons"/ Memories"/ Farewell"/ Home"/

Thursday, February 09, 2006

From Derek/Nevada

Camp Kawkawa helped turn my life around, when i was 16 i decided to accept a position as a Maintenance worker. I had never expierienced anything like this camp, I had rededicated my life to Christ, and was so grateful to come back to be part of the HIS Team in the summer of 2003. I was able to be baptized in Kawkawa Lake, and keep tha moment dear to my heart.I can never truly explain how what this camp has done, I still look at my time in maintenance in August of 2002 as the greatest turning point in my life. I had never got the chance to come back to this place as that my family and I had moved to Airdrie, AB after the summer of 03. I will greatly miss this camp now that it will be closing. I am nevertheless reminded of the words of Romans 12 which show that "God causes everything to happen for the good of the glory of God". Kawkawa may be going physically, but what it has done to my heart, and my entirer life, will never fade away.

Derek Craddock
aka NEVADA