Go

Blog

People"/ Lessons"/ Memories"/ Farewell"/ Home"/

Thursday, April 13, 2006

From Bethany W

That was my first time at summer kids kamp. I will never forget the best memories I had. I loved fellowship of God and at that time there were tuns of kids who recieved Jesus as their savior. I cant belive that camp is finaly gone i had the best memmories their and a tun of fun in this camp since i was a little girl. my memories i will never forget untill the day finaly comes to be with god.

every day at camp i met a lot of new friends at free time and at different activities. camp Kawkawa ment the world to me and i will never ever forget the friends i made and the fun we had. Thank you tag for being such a good camp leader you are always kind and are are always following god. And the best part of camp kawkawa was to follow god and play down by the beach and swim in that icey cold water.

Camp kawkawa was the best place ever and that made me feel so happy in side. Now it is the time to say good by to camp kawkawa and leave all that happiness and and playing and laughing away and now it is time to shut the door to the lovlyest place and say we hope to see you some time soon. i love you camp kawkawa bye for now